Duration: 4 hrs including transfer times
When: All year round
Where : Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Weather: Weather permitting – the rain season is normally from November to April.
What to Wear: Comfortable attire that provides sun protection. Warm clothing in winter (April to August).
Things to Bring: Binoculars, Cameras, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Hiking/running shoes .
Duration: 1 hour (approx)
- Ages 3 years ‐ exceptions can be made for private vehicle hire. No maximum age. We confir a safari with a minimum of two people.
- Fitness Level No Fitness Requirement
- Qualifications Not Applicable.
- Certification None Required
- Experience Level No Experience
- Guests or Spectators No spectators allowed
- Remember to bring your passport for entry onto the Victoria Falls bridge – no visa or stamps necessary.